Even though libraries are citadels of silence, guarding humanity’s best thoughts, it doesn’t mean that humor is forbidden there. To prove that a giggle can easily accompany a pleasant read, A&D has collected a list of some of the funniest examples of librarian humor.
From mocking impossible visitor requests to motivating students, these creative solutions definitely got everyone’s attention. Scroll down to check out why you should go the library more often and up vote the entries you like best! (H/T)
01. Sometimes I Wear My Panda Hat To Work. This Is What It Looks Like To Everyone Walking Into The Library
02. When Libraries Troll Their Patrons
03. This Was At My College Library Entrance
04. My Local Library
05. “Please Do Not Let In The Cat”
06. My School Library Knows What’s Up
07. Every Year My School’s Librarian Dresses Up As A Book Reaper To Collect Overdue Books
08. Mystery Indeed
09. Librarian Humor
10. My Local Library Is Taking People’s Mugshot
The post 30+ Times Librarians Surprised Everyone With Their Sense Of Humor appeared first on Architecture & Design.
Source: Architecturen Design